Half-Sour Pickle update

Posted on | August 13, 2009 | 13 Comments

Not so tasty!

I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t use the Bell’s pickling spices (because I forgot to buy them) and they have a nicer mix of ingredients… or if I just like a saltier pickle. So I dumped out the brine, rinsed the pickles, made up a new brine with double the salt and just peppercorns and the garlic for spices and will give them a few days soaking. I don’t know. Just not loving them.

The dill chips on the other hand are almost there. Another few days and we’ll have achieved dill chip perfection.

If you’re my neighbor and you’d like some, give a shout. I love to share!

Comments

13 Responses to “Half-Sour Pickle update”

1. flutter
    August 14th, 2009 @ 12:02 am

I am so very much in love with a dill pickle. yum

2. burberry sale
    June 25th, 2012 @ 1:41 am

Top Burberry Outlet USA Online Store offer large mens womens burberry bags, sunglasses, watches, etc.You can get classic & 2012 collection with cheap price. Save more and get the hot sale burberry now.

3. hollister uk
    July 11th, 2012 @ 6:18 am

Of course, all the products of Hollister Sale stores tend to be so smart and classic that it never really seems to matter if you’re wearing the last season’s stuff; Hollister clothing can easily get you to keep with whatever are the latest trends. So my vigorous, fresh and youthful friends, why not give our Hollister Outlet store a chance to stay with you in the fashion stage?

4. abercrombie paris
    July 11th, 2012 @ 6:19 am

Non seulement ces collections classiques de Abercrombie et Fitch Paris, mais aussi d’un tout nouvel Abercrombie pas cher peut être fondée ici. Venez chercher de loisirs et de la pop Abercrombie & Fitch pour ajouter d’autres modifications à votre garde-robe avec le moins de d’investir.

5. Cohiba Esplendidos
    September 24th, 2012 @ 8:32 am

Hi I am gonna be your neighbor and make some for me. I like to eat dill pickle chips. I am very much happy to join with your blog site.

6. Microsoft Office 2010
    October 14th, 2012 @ 9:15 pm

I have some good things to keep of sharing, Gangnam Style ~

7. Coach Outlet
    October 23rd, 2012 @ 4:47 am

coach outlet usa, coach outlet hong kong, coach outlet coupon, coach outlet store,coach outlet toronto

8. Red Marlboro
    October 26th, 2012 @ 8:26 am

All kinds of new clothes industry, to adapt to the clothes tonal change, roll out with its own character and suitable for style collocation 5 kinds of color and style bags, several design style bring several fashion flavor.

9. Discount Oakley Sunglasses
    April 14th, 2013 @ 7:57 pm

about similar pharmaceutical drug antibiotics all of which are awarded with as well as in for more information on going to be the calm

10. Burberry UK
    April 14th, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

for more information on a lot better his sixth is v he or she behavior and maintain most of these a guy or gal whereas in the your choose as well

11. Gucci Outlet Online
    April 14th, 2013 @ 7:59 pm

as for a multi function long-run periods of time relating to interval.

12. LED Shower Faucet
    April 19th, 2013 @ 10:23 pm

This post is really well talk and reach the point.
    Love it very much. It’s great.

13. Ray Ban Outlet Uk
    June 5th, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

Say the building Lord really is too good, look after it is feel very benefit. Continue refueling